A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort between the nights of April 9-14, 2018 at the group rates listed below. There are three room types, depending on your desire for room-sharing. All rooms have coffee makers and mini fridges, the casitas also have microwaves. If desiring connected rooms, please specify the names associated with both reservations.
- Standard room: large hotel room with king or double queens, mini fridge
- Junior Suite (limited availability): with king or double queens and sofa bed, mini fridge (see description, picture, and floor plan below)
- 1 King Casita Suite (limited availability): living/dining room with sofa bed, wet bar with mini fridge, microwave, separate bedroom with king bed (see description, picture, and floor plan below). There is an option to expand to an adjoining second room with double queens (note: counts as two rooms)
AOS Group Rates are listed below at a per night cost:
|Room||Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy||Triple Occupancy||Quad Occupancy|
|Adjoining Room to Casita (per room)||$114.00||$114.00||$134.00||$149.00|
- *Rates are subject to state and local taxes, which are currently 14.55%.
- Please note: AOS bears no responsibility or liability in the booking or payment of rooms. All reservations of rooms and payments, must be arranged directly with the Hilton El Conquistador. Rooms must be booked with the hotel no later than March 16, 2018 to qualify for the above rates, and are based on availability. AOS does not guarantee the availability of any room type.
The Resort Fee has been included in our group rates*, and this fee covers the following:
- HSIA access (wired or wireless) in guest rooms and public areas for up to 2 devices
- Any local and 1-800 access guest room calls
- Two complimentary bottles of water upon arrival
- 15% off massage treatments at Elements Spa
- Daily use of fitness facilities and fitness classes
- 1 hour use of putting green per day
- 1 hour use of driving range per room per day
- 1 hour of tennis court usage per room per day
- 2 hours of bike usage per room per day
- Shuttle service to the Country Club facilities
Rollaway beds are an additional cost at $20.00 per night. If you are planning on using a rollaway, please confirm with the reservation specialist that you are assigned a room large enough for this. Per code, the maximum number of beds in any room is two.
We will assist you in finding roommates via a dedicated Facebook group. If you are interested in room sharing, email AOS18AZ@gmail.com with “room sharing inquiry” in the subject line; you will be invited to a Facebook group focused on room sharing among registrants at this meeting.
Reservations for standard rooms, either king or double queen can be made via telephone or online. For phone reservations, please call 888-370-0980. Let the reservation specialist know you are making this reservation under the American Ornithological Society room block. For online reservation, click here and use the Group Code: AOS
Reservations for junior suites and casitas, ideal for room sharing, can be made only by email. Please email JrSuitesCasitas@gmail.com. Send us your requested room type, dates, email address, telephone number and we will be happy to respond with the prices and availability.
Room Descriptions and Floorplans
Standard King Room: Can accommodate up to 3 people – 2 in King bed, one in rollaway bed
Standard 2 Queen Bed Room: Can accommodate up to 4 people – 2 per bed
Junior Suite King Room: Can accommodate up to 3 people – 2 in King Bed, one in rollaway; Includes small sitting area. Some Junior King Suites have connecting rooms. Please see special reservation instructions below.
Junior Suite 2 Queen Bed Room: Can accommodate up to 4 people – 2 per bed; Includes small sitting area. Please see special reservation instructions below.
Casita Suite: Includes 1 King bed and 1 sofa bed, a sitting area, dining room, fire place and kitchenette. These rooms can be reserved in conjunction with up to 2 additional 2 Queen Bed rooms. Please note, each additional room will be at the group rate. Please see special reservation instructions below.
Childcare for ages 4-12 is available at the hotel during limited hours. For more information on the hotel’s “Kids Club” here’s a Kids Club. The concierge also has more information of local childcare agencies at the hotel’s front desk. If you are interested in sharing childcare providers with other meeting attendees, email AOS18AZ@gmail.com with “childcare sharing inquiry” in the subject line; you will be invited to a Facebook group focused on registrants at this meeting that are in need of child care.